Spurs' move for Dean Huijsen receives blow
Tottenham's pursuit of Dean Huijsen just appears to have got a lot harder as a fresh report shed light on what Real Madrid are thinking about a potential move for the Bournemouth man in the summer. According to talkSPORT, the Bournemouth man has now emerged as a 'major target' for Los Blancos, who are looking to bolster their backline at the end of the season.
Tottenham set to sign Newcastle target Semenyo
Tottenham set to accelerate plans to sign Newcastle United transfer target Antoine Semenyo. Newcastle have been linked with Semenyo, who has proven one of the form players in the Premier League this season. According to Caught Offside, however, Tottenham are set to make an opening bid to sign the Ghana international.
Nottingham Forest open talks for Tammy Abraham
According to CaughtOffside, Nottingham Forest have now opened talks with the representatives of AS Roma's Tammy Abraham, who is expected to end his stint in Serie A and return to the Premier League at the end of the season.
Chelsea and Spurs interested in Feyenoord's David Hancko
🚨👀 #Chelsea are tracking the situation of David #Hancko.
— Rudy Galetti (@RudyGaletti) March 8, 2025
‼️ #Tottenham and two 🇪🇺 top clubs are also interested in him.
🗞️ All the latest on the #Feyenoord CB on @TEAMtalk 👇https://t.co/ui3l6gCf4P
Liverpool prepare opening bid for Joao Pedro
Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly among several clubs, including Chelsea, Liverpool, and Bayern Munich, interested in Joao Pedro as the summer transfer window nears.
Empire of the Kop has reported that Liverpool are preparing an opening bid of £42 million for Pedro. The report also states that Liverpool view the Brazil international striker as "a potential alternative" to Darwin Nunez.
Chelsea line up £50m bid for Barcelona's Gavi
According to Spanish source Fichajes, Barca midfielder Gavi is the latest player of interest to Chelsea, who are lining up a £50 million bid for him.
Gavi committed to a contract extension until 2030 in Catalonia at the backend of last year and is one of the club's most highly regarded graduates from La Masia. He has been key to Hansi Flick's plans this season.
Kimmich set to sign new Bayern Munich deal
Per Fabrizio Romano, Joshua Kimmich is all set to put pen to paper on a new Bayern Munich deal that will keep him at the club until June 2029. The documents are in place and the player is expected to sign the dotted lines in the coming week.
Arsenal and Liverpool to battle it out for Bayern's Coman
Per Fichajes, Premier League giants Arsenal and Liverpool are the prime contenders for Bayern Munich star Kingsley Coman, who will leave the Bundesliga side at the end of the 2024/25 campaign. The report adds that Bayern are expected to demand a transfer fee in the region of €30-40 million for the French attacker.
Man Utd target Gyokeres is set to leave Sporting CP
Per Fichajes, Sporting CP's star striker Viktor Gyokeres has decided to leave the club at the end of this season as the Swedish striker wants to take the next step in his career. The news comes as a major boost for the Red Devils, who have been long-time admirers of the striker.
Man Utd learn Camavinga's asking price
Manchester United have shown interest in signing Real Madrid midfielder Eduardo Camavinga as players like Casemiro and Christian Eriksen are all set to exit the club in the summer. Per Fichajes, Madrid will be willing to part ways with the French player if they receive a €70million transfer fee.
Antony reveals he is uncertain he will stay at Real BetisAntony says joining Real Betis is the "best decision" he has made, but the Brazilian winger is unsure if he will stay beyond the end of this season.Speaking to reporters, the Manchester United loanee said: "I'm very happy here, but it's still too early to decide. I found myself, I needed to find myself, I needed to be happy, and I needed my ...

Harry Kane has been linked with a surprise return to the Premier League in recent weeks.Harry Kane has addressed recent rumors linking him with Liverpool. Despite recent rumours linking him with a sensational move back to the Premier League, Harry Kane appears to have dismissed any possibility of a move this summer. Even though Liverpool are on track to clinch the title, with a 12-point lead over ...

Manchester City are keen on Eintracht Frankfurt's €60 million-rated youngster Hugo Larsson but face competition from Arsenal and Liverpool.City target Frankfurt midfielderLiverpool and Arsenal also interestedBundesliga side demand huge fee for youngsterWHAT HAPPENED?Pep Guardiola's side have opened initial talks for Larsson but have been warned that Eintracht Frankfurt will demand €60m...

Jack Grealish dedicated his goal to his late brother after scoring in Manchester City’s 2-0 win over relegation-threatened Leicester on Wednesday.The England international hit his first Premier League goal for 16 months, on his first start in the competition since last December, as City moved back into fourth with a comfortable success at the Etihad Stadium.It came on the 25th anniversary of...

David Moyes bemoaned an “offside” goal that gave Liverpool a 1-0 win over Everton – but admitted James Tarkowski was lucky to avoid an early red card on a controversial night at Anfield.Diogo Jota’s 57th-minute goal gave Liverpool a 100th derby win and moved them a step closer to the Premier League title, but both sides were left unhappy with decisions from referee Sam Barr...

Eddie Howe hailed Sandro Tonali’s shooting power after seeing him cap a fine display with a stunning winner to edge Newcastle into the race for Champions League qualification.The 24-year-old Italy international brought an incident-packed encounter to a fitting conclusion with a 74th-minute piledriver which beat goalkeeper Mark Flekken from an improbable angle to hand the Magpies a precious 2...

Aston Villa boss Unai Emery believes Marcus Rashford is “progressively getting better” in all aspects of his game following his first Premier League goal for the club.The on-loan Manchester United forward set Villa on course for a comprehensive 3-0 win over fellow European hopefuls Brighton with a 51st-minute finish at the Amex Stadium.Rashford’s milestone strike came three days ...

Southampton boss Ivan Juric vowed to keep fighting as relegation moved sharply into focus after Crystal Palace denied them only a third Premier League win of the season.Substitute Matheus Franca’s stoppage-time header, to secure a 1-1 draw for the Eagles, means Saints will be down at the weekend if they lose at Tottenham and Wolves beat Ipswich.If relegation is confirmed on Sunday, Southampt...

Derby boss John Eustace insists his side are reaping the rewards for the hard work they have put in since he was appointed as manager after the Rams earned a 2-0 win over Preston to climb out of the Sky Bet Championship relegation zone.Derby came out firing after a lacklustre opening period and Craig Forsyth coolly slotted the hosts in front with his fourth goal of the season.The Rams doubled thei...

Notts County manager Stuart Maynard hailed a “massive” three points as his side comfortably saw off MK Dons at Meadow Lane to maintain their promotion challenge.Two stunning strikes from David McGoldrick and Will Jarvis from the edge of the box, either side of Nick Tsaroulla’s close-range effort, earned County a convincing 3-0 win.“I think every three points is massive now,...



- 1 Hot WAG flaunts 'astonishing' washboard abs in bikini
- 2 Danny Rohl hails Sheffield Wednesday resilience in draw at Cardiff
- 3 Alfie May double sends Birmingham step closer to Championship
- 4 Marcus Rashford scores first Premier League goal for Villa in win at Brighton
- 5 Ryan Lowe and Conor Hourihane felt team deserved more as Wigan and Barnsley draw
- 6 Mat Sadler hails Taylor Allen set-piece skills after Walsall snatch draw
- 7 Chris Davies says Alfie May’s goal drought never concerned him
- 8 Football fan 'eats' raw pig's head in ultimate insult
- 9 Marcus Rashford still looking to improve after firing Villa into FA Cup semis
- 10 Chelsea prepare €70m for Barcelona defender