ENZO FERNANDEZ'S ex-fiancee has said she still loves him despite being separated for three months.
Chelsea star Fernandez split from Valentina Cervantes at the end of October following a six-year relationship in which they had two children together, Olivia and Benjamin.
Enzo Fernandez’s ex-fiancee Valentina Cervantes revealed she still loves him
Fernandez had told her he wanted to "live alone", with a statement on Valentina's social media page at the time confirming the split.
He has continued to see his children despite the split and reunited with them and childhood sweetheart Valentina in London over the New Year.
The midfielder, who turns 24 on Friday, entered a rich vein of form following the split and was linked romantically with Argentinian rapper Nicki Nicole.
However, Valentina revealed she had been assured those rumours were false, and in a new interview with La Nacion she insisted she still loves Fernandez.
She said: "I think the love is still there because it is difficult for it to go away so quickly."
The model and influencer, who met Fernandez as a 17-year-old when he was 16 at River Plate, also opened up on how she has coped with their breakup but admitted they were now on "different paths".
Valentina added: "I took five minutes, literally. Today I don't cry anymore...
"I bet on falling in love again and forming another family. I am young and I would have a million children."
On the New Year family reunion, Valentina said in December: "Enzo asked me to go to London for Christmas,
"But I told him I preferred to spend it here in Argentina because the kids have more cousins and it makes the moment of opening gifts and everything else more special.
"But for the 31st, we'll travel there and spend it together.
"I'm not going to go to Big Ben with a cider alone. We talked about it, and he has no problem with it, and neither do I, in that I know how to separate things.
"We are going to do everything possible to make the children happy.
"I'm going to stay a few days because I have to finish some things there that I left behind, then I'll come back here and they'll stay with him a bit longer."
Speaking about the rumours regarding his dating life, she continued: "I asked him. Obviously, I don't get involved in those things and I would respect the woman he has from now on because it's his life.
"But I wanted to know because I think as the mother of the children I have to know and he told me they weren't together.
"Olivia listens to Nicki Nicole's songs, I was thrilled…. I think they met once. Not alone, in a group.
"We've talked about the fact that if either of us starts a new relationship in the future, we will inform each other out of respect and because we share two children together."
Fernandez has scored three goals and added four assists in all competitions this season.
He has started every Premier League game for Enzo Maresca's side since a 1-1 draw against Arsenal in November and is expected to play a part again as the Blues take on Bournemouth this evening.
Chelsea are reportedly preparing a €70 million offer for Barcelona defender Jules Kounde ahead of the summer transfer window, according to reports from Spain.The French international was heavily linked with a move to Stamford Bridge before joining Barcelona in 2022, and he has remained a target for Chelsea ever since.Now, the London club is once again eyeing the 26-year-old as a key addition...

Chelsea are interested in signing the AC Milan attacker Rafael Leao at the end of the season. The 25-year-old attacker has done quite well for the Italian club this season, and he has 10 goals and nine assists to his name in all competitions. According to a report from Calciomercato, Chelsea are evaluating a potential move for the player with the help of super agent Jorge Mendes.However, the Blues...

Jules Kounde is being linked with a move to Chelsea once againChelsea are reportedly preparing a massive bid to sign one of Barcelona’s key players, with fresh claims emerging from Spain.The Blues have reignited their interest in Jules Kounde, a player they aggressively pursued when he left Sevilla in 2022. Back then, Chelsea were locked in a fierce transfer battle with Barcelona, only to be...

Helen Flanagan was a soap superstar on Coronation StreetFormer Coronation Street actress Helen Flanagan has opened up on life as a Premier League footballer's WAG, pointing out that living life in the public eye has its ups and downs.Flanagan, 34, was engaged to former Chelsea, Swansea, Manchester City, Aston Villa, Celtic, Preston and current Bristol Rovers winger Scott Sinclair, who turned 36 on...

Arsenal confident Zubimendi deal is done but must fight off MadridArsenal are reportedly confident they have sealed a deal for Martin Zubimendi, but incoming sporting director Andrea Berti must fight off Real Madrid.Chelsea step up interest in WilliamsChelsea have intensified their pursuit of Athletic Club star Nico Williams, according to TEAMtalk. The Premier League side has reportedly initiated ...

GABRIEL'S wife Gabrielle Figueiredo has given a concerning update on the Arsenal star's injury.The Brazilian, 27, went down clutching his hamstring barely 15 minutes into his side's 2-1 win over Fulham on Tuesday night.Gabrielle Figueiredo appeared at the Married to the Game screeningGabrielle is married to Arsenal star GabrielAfter receiving treatment on the pitch, the centre-back shook his head ...

ANNE HATHAWAY shared the delight of her fellow Arsenal fans after Bukayo Saka's goalscoring return from injury.The winger made his long-awaited comeback from hamstring surgery in last night's 2-1 win over Fulham.Anne Hathaway posted a snap of her in an Arsenal kit after victory over FulhamBukayo Saka was back amongst the goals on his return from injurySaka came on soon after the hour mark and it t...

Liverpool have moved one step closer to the title with a 1-0 win over Everton thanks to Diogo Jota - and Daily Star Sport has a look at what Arne Slot got right and wrongLiverpool and Everton's second round dust-up lacked the tension their first round promised. In the end, it was a routine win for Liverpool.Arne Slot's side had pried and probed, much to the frustration of the Anfield crowd, with E...

A football fan tried to eat a raw pig's head as he celebrated his team's league title win.Revolting footage showed two supporters in Brazil holding up the animal part as elated supporters chanted around them.Corinthians defeated PalmeirasBafflingly, one of the men could be seen clamping his teeth around one of the pig's ears in a bid to rip a chunk out of it.After he finally let go, the second man...

DAVID Beckham has kicked off his 50th birthday celebrations — which include a month of partying.The former England skipper, who owns US club Inter Miami, got the ball rolling with a posh bash at his favourite restaurant in the city.David Beckham, pictured with wife Victoria, has kicked off his 50th birthday celebrations — which include a month of partyingGuests included 6ft 4in quarter...



- 1 Hot WAG flaunts 'astonishing' washboard abs in bikini
- 2 Danny Rohl hails Sheffield Wednesday resilience in draw at Cardiff
- 3 Alfie May double sends Birmingham step closer to Championship
- 4 Marcus Rashford scores first Premier League goal for Villa in win at Brighton
- 5 Ryan Lowe and Conor Hourihane felt team deserved more as Wigan and Barnsley draw
- 6 Mat Sadler hails Taylor Allen set-piece skills after Walsall snatch draw
- 7 Chris Davies says Alfie May’s goal drought never concerned him
- 8 Football fan 'eats' raw pig's head in ultimate insult
- 9 Marcus Rashford still looking to improve after firing Villa into FA Cup semis
- 10 Chelsea prepare €70m for Barcelona defender