Ex-Chelsea star Ziyech set to leave Galatasaray
Per Rudy Galetti, former Chelsea winger Hakim Ziyech is all set to leave Turkish Super Lig giants Galatasaray as both parties are working on an early mutual termination of the player's contract.
Several clubs have reportedly shown interest in the Moroccan star who is likely to move to the Saudi Pro League in the January transfer window.
Salah's two-word response on Liverpool future
Mohamed Salah issued a two-word update on his Liverpool future after scoring a brilliant brace in his club's 6-3 win over Tottenham in the Premier League on Sunday.
Speaking to reporters after the game, the Egyptian said: "No update. It's great to achieve that at such a big club, but the most important thing is that we won the game. Wherever I am going to end my career I am happy about it."
Oscar finalising move to former club
Former Chelsea and Brazil star Oscar is finalising a move to Sao Paulo after his tearful exit from Shanghai SIPG earlier this year.
The attacking midfielder is poised to complete a move to Sao Paulo, after 14 years away from Brazil. He left in 2010 to join Internacional after a contract dispute but is now set to return, after an eight-year stint in China with Shanghai SIPG.
Aston Villa set to call back Barry from his loan spell
Premier League side Aston Villa have confirmed that they will call back English forward Louie Barry from his loan spell at Stockport County.
Wrexham plot Leeds raid in January transfer window
Patrick Bamford is not considered to be a realistic target for Wrexham, but Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney are plotting an alternative Leeds raid, according to Wrexham Insider.
The report further claims: "Patrick Bamford is an interesting name, but from what I am told Leeds are not in a huge hurry to lose anyone this January, it is all about promotion for them. And whilst Wrexham have a big budget, I don't see how they could afford Bamford who is still on a Premier League contract. I do expect Wrexham to do something and I am actually told they could raid Leeds for another player, as they like Joe Gelhardt, although they are not alone and it would not easy to land him either. But I understand Wrexham have been offered a host of names and are confident of getting the right man."
Man City desperate to sign West Ham's Kudus
Per Fichajes, reigning Premier League champions are keen on signing West Ham star Mohammed Kudus in the January transfer window as they are reportedly willing to offer £66million (€80m) for the Ghanian. City have had a disastrous run of form in the last two months which saw them slip to the seventh position before Christmas.
Revealed: When Inter Miami will make their move for Neymar
According to AS, the Inter Miami ownership team – including Jorge Mas – still considers Neymar to be a realistic target despite claims from the South American that he is settled in Saudi. It is claimed that Inter Miami could make their move in January – ahead of the 2025 MLS campaign – or wait until after the FIFA Club World Cup next summer.
Carragher makes Anfield transfer prediction
USMNT star Antonee Robinson is "top of the list" when it comes to January transfer targets at Liverpool, claims Reds legend Jamie Carragher.
Speaking on Sky Sports, Carragher said: "He was outstanding. He was the best player on the pitch. When you are going to Anfield and you are playing against Mo Salah – possibly the best player in the Premier League this season – and you come out of it with a Man of the Match award, that shows you how highly he is thought of. Yes, I think Liverpool probably will be shopping for a left-back in January and I'm sure he will be top of the list."
Why Salah and Trent may consider Liverpool exit?
Ex-Liverpool defender Neil Ruddock has explained why Mohamed Salah and Trent Alexander-Arnold may consider leaving Anfield in 2025.
Speaking to FourFourTwo, Ruddock said: "Players come to the end of their contracts but I'm sure they've been talking, you don't leave it until after Christmas, I'm sure there's a lot going on.
"I'm sure Liverpool are trying their hardest to keep the three of them there, but as a footballer, you can't blame them if they want to taste playing abroad, playing for Real Madrid – for a young player like Trent, you can't really blame him. For the older lads like Salah, I can also understand. Why would you stay a couple more years if you don't think you're going to be the player you were and you lose that hero status?"
Fernandes cried when Spurs move collapsed prior to joining Man Utd
Manchester United captain Bruno Fernandes cried when he found out that his proposed move to Tottenham Hotspur from Sporting CP collapsed.
The Portuguese midfielder had agreed to move to north London and join Spurs in the summer of 2019 and was set to join the club until a deal collapsed between the clubs. The fee had been agreed, but Spurs were unwilling to meet Sporting CP's demands as to the structure of the deal and pulled out of a move - leaving Fernandes in Portugal and, the Daily Mail reports, in tears in his chairman's office.
Antony reveals he is uncertain he will stay at Real BetisAntony says joining Real Betis is the "best decision" he has made, but the Brazilian winger is unsure if he will stay beyond the end of this season.Speaking to reporters, the Manchester United loanee said: "I'm very happy here, but it's still too early to decide. I found myself, I needed to find myself, I needed to be happy, and I needed my ...

Harry Kane has been linked with a surprise return to the Premier League in recent weeks.Harry Kane has addressed recent rumors linking him with Liverpool. Despite recent rumours linking him with a sensational move back to the Premier League, Harry Kane appears to have dismissed any possibility of a move this summer. Even though Liverpool are on track to clinch the title, with a 12-point lead over ...

Manchester City are keen on Eintracht Frankfurt's €60 million-rated youngster Hugo Larsson but face competition from Arsenal and Liverpool.City target Frankfurt midfielderLiverpool and Arsenal also interestedBundesliga side demand huge fee for youngsterWHAT HAPPENED?Pep Guardiola's side have opened initial talks for Larsson but have been warned that Eintracht Frankfurt will demand €60m...

Ange Postecoglou insisted his controversial cupped ear celebration to Tottenham fans in a 1-0 loss at Chelsea had been misinterpreted on another bad night for the Australian.Spurs slipped to a 16th defeat in the Premier League this season thanks to a 50th-minute header by Enzo Fernandez, but it only told half the story of a typically frenzied London derby.VAR was required to rule out a fine strike...

Chelsea climbed back into the Premier League’s top four as Enzo Fernandez’s header early in the second half earned a 1-0 derby win over Tottenham at Stamford Bridge.Enzo Maresca’s side were under pressure after limping into the international break playing football that had ceased to excite home fans, but they largely had the better of a disappointing Spurs team that failed to tak...

David Moyes believes James Tarkowski was lucky to avoid a red card for his reckless challenge on Alexis Mac Allister as Everton were beaten 1-0 by Liverpool on a controversial night at Anfield.Diogo Jota’s 57th-minute goal, which Moyes claimed should have been ruled out for offside, gave Liverpool a 100th derby win and moved them a step closer to the Premier League title, but both sides were...

Jack Grealish dedicated his goal to his late brother after scoring in Manchester City’s 2-0 win over relegation-threatened Leicester on Wednesday.The England international hit his first Premier League goal for 16 months, on his first start in the competition since last December, as City moved back into fourth with a comfortable success at the Etihad Stadium.It came on the 25th anniversary of...

David Moyes bemoaned an “offside” goal that gave Liverpool a 1-0 win over Everton – but admitted James Tarkowski was lucky to avoid an early red card on a controversial night at Anfield.Diogo Jota’s 57th-minute goal gave Liverpool a 100th derby win and moved them a step closer to the Premier League title, but both sides were left unhappy with decisions from referee Sam Barr...

Eddie Howe hailed Sandro Tonali’s shooting power after seeing him cap a fine display with a stunning winner to edge Newcastle into the race for Champions League qualification.The 24-year-old Italy international brought an incident-packed encounter to a fitting conclusion with a 74th-minute piledriver which beat goalkeeper Mark Flekken from an improbable angle to hand the Magpies a precious 2...

Aston Villa boss Unai Emery believes Marcus Rashford is “progressively getting better” in all aspects of his game following his first Premier League goal for the club.The on-loan Manchester United forward set Villa on course for a comprehensive 3-0 win over fellow European hopefuls Brighton with a 51st-minute finish at the Amex Stadium.Rashford’s milestone strike came three days ...



- 1 Hot WAG flaunts 'astonishing' washboard abs in bikini
- 2 Danny Rohl hails Sheffield Wednesday resilience in draw at Cardiff
- 3 Alfie May double sends Birmingham step closer to Championship
- 4 Marcus Rashford scores first Premier League goal for Villa in win at Brighton
- 5 Ryan Lowe and Conor Hourihane felt team deserved more as Wigan and Barnsley draw
- 6 Mat Sadler hails Taylor Allen set-piece skills after Walsall snatch draw
- 7 Chris Davies says Alfie May’s goal drought never concerned him
- 8 Football fan 'eats' raw pig's head in ultimate insult
- 9 Marcus Rashford still looking to improve after firing Villa into FA Cup semis
- 10 Chelsea prepare €70m for Barcelona defender