Malacia is back! Man Utd star makes return from injury nightmare
Manchester United defender Tyrell Malacia made his first appearance for 17 months on Tuesday with the Under-2s against Huddersfield in the EFL Trophy.
Arsenal and Liverpool show interest in Frankfurt’s Larsson
Arsenal and Liverpool are reportedly interested in Eintracht Frankfurt’s 20-year-old midfielder Hugo Larsson, according to Teamtalk. Both clubs have recently sent scouts to observe Larsson’s performances, as the Swedish international has impressed in the Bundesliga. In addition to Premier League attention, AC Milan has expressed interest in Larsson, making the race for his signature highly competitive.
Van Nistelrooy's final 'demand' to Man Utd players revealed
Ruud van Nistelrooy reportedly sent in a final "demand" to Manchester United players after he was ousted upon the arrival of Ruben Amorim.
Barcelona might make a move for Marmoush
FC Barcelona have set their sights on Eintracht Frankfurt’s Omar Marmoush, eyeing the Egyptian striker as a potential long-term replacement for Robert Lewandowski. Valued at approximately €60 million, Marmoush has caught Barcelona’s attention as the club seeks to bolster its forward line for the future.
Man Utd 'gained best manager in the world', says Coentrao
Fabio Coentrao, a Champions League winner with Real Madrid, hailed new Manchester United boss Ruben Amorim as "the best manager in the world".
"I am thrilled for Ruben. Manchester United have gained the best coach in the world... by far," he said.
Lineker 'offered to take £350k salary cut' to keep MOTD job
Gary Lineker reportedly offered to take a huge pay cut to stay on as Match of the Day host before being axed by the BBC.
Arsenal told why they 'need' to sign Drogba-like Osimhen
Arsenal have been urged to sign Galatasaray striker Victor Osimhen in the January transfer window by former defender William Gallas.
"If I could sign one player for Arsenal in January, it would be a world-class striker, but they are not available in January. No top, top strikers are available at the moment. I wanted to speak about Osimhen because I know he's at Galatasaray, and I still don't understand why he's there. That’s the type of profile Arsenal need," he told Prime Casino.
Isak could leave Newcastle in 2025
Alexander Isak’s representatives have reportedly been “shocked” by Newcastle United’s current position regarding his anticipated contract renewal, according to TBR Football. Although the Swedish striker was expected to follow teammates Bruno Guimaraes and Anthony Gordon in securing improved terms, his contract negotiations have hit several unexpected obstacles.
Isak, who is already contracted with Newcastle until 2028, wasn’t initially a priority for renegotiation in the short term. However, given that he isn’t one of the club’s top earners, discussions around an updated deal began earlier this year, with initial talks dating back to before Easter.
Zirkzee could leave Manchester United in January
Per Tuttosport, Manchester United flop Joshua Zirkzee could head back to Italy after just six months at Old Trafford. The Dutchman has failed to live up to expectations so far at United, scoring just one goal and providing two assists in 17 appearances in the 2024-25 campaign. If the Premier League giants offload the Netherlands international, he could head back to Serie A and join Juventus.
Liverpool could offload Endo in January
Arne Slot is likely to sell Japan international Wataru Endo in the upcoming January transfer window to raise funds to bolster the team's midfield, according to Football Insider.
Endo joined the Reds last summer in Jurgen Klopp's final season at Anfield, however, he has failed to establish himself as a regular starter. This has prompted the club to offload the player so that they go after a bigger name.
Musiala hints at staying back at Bayern Munich
Germany and Bayern Munich star Jamal Musiala has opened up about his future at the Bavarian club as he hinted could consider staying back in Munich.
Speaking to reporters, Musiala said, "Signing new deal at Bayern or not? I can't say much about the contract topic. My focus is on the DFB team. But I'm happy in Munich, I can say that."
Diomande could leave Sporting CP in the summer
Per Sky Sports' Florian Plettenberg, 20-year-old defender Ousmane Diomande could consider leaving Sporting CP next summer amid interest from the Premier League. The player's current deal runs until 2027, however, the contract does not have a release clause. The Portuguese giants are likely to demand a fee in the region of €50-60m.
Lampard confirmed as contender for Championship job
Chelsea legend Frank Lampard is a contender to take over at Coventry, but the Sky Blues are eager to avoid suffering the same fate as Tom Brady and Birmingham.
Speaking on Sky Sports, Coventry owner Doug King said, "We've received huge amount of CVs from high quality people of which Frank is one. But the issue is we haven't done anything on that process because we have been getting through this situation with the forum and focusing on making sure we were accessible and gave answers. However, clearly we are in the international break. We'll be assessing everything and then we'll work out who is going to make the shortlist, and then we'll interview."
GABRIEL'S wife Gabrielle Figueiredo has given a concerning update on the Arsenal star's injury.The Brazilian, 27, went down clutching his hamstring barely 15 minutes into his side's 2-1 win over Fulham on Tuesday night.Gabrielle Figueiredo appeared at the Married to the Game screeningGabrielle is married to Arsenal star GabrielAfter receiving treatment on the pitch, the centre-back shook his head ...

Nico Williams is expected to seek a transfer this summer.Arsenal are exploring a summer move for Athletic Bilbao's Nico Williams. Andrea Berta has held talks with the Spain forward's representatives in one of his first acts as the club's sporting director.It is understood Berta, who was confirmed in his post last Sunday and attended Tuesday's 2-1 win over Fulham, has met the 22-year-old's agent, F...

Antony reveals he is uncertain he will stay at Real BetisAntony says joining Real Betis is the "best decision" he has made, but the Brazilian winger is unsure if he will stay beyond the end of this season.Speaking to reporters, the Manchester United loanee said: "I'm very happy here, but it's still too early to decide. I found myself, I needed to find myself, I needed to be happy, and I needed my ...

Let's start our Daily Laugh today. Man City confirm Erling Haaland ankle injury Arsenal 2-1 FulhamMerino 37" Saka 73" Forest 1-0 Man Utd Saka in Timber & Gabriel out REAL MADRID ARE IN THE COPA DEL REY FINAL RIP to your productivity this week The only time Cristiano and Messi have ever shared a photo of each other was for the iconic LV ad in 2022! Please stay tuned on Daily Laugh. There wi...

Harry Kane has been linked with a surprise return to the Premier League in recent weeks.Harry Kane has addressed recent rumors linking him with Liverpool. Despite recent rumours linking him with a sensational move back to the Premier League, Harry Kane appears to have dismissed any possibility of a move this summer. Even though Liverpool are on track to clinch the title, with a 12-point lead over ...

Arsenal preparing new contract offer SakaArsenal are all set to offer a new contract to their star player Bukayo Saka as they look to tie down the English winger on a long-term basis. Saka's current deal expires at the end 2026-27 season but Football Insider reports that the Gunners officials have already initiated contract talks with the player.Madrid to join Arsenal in race to sign ZubimendiPer ...

Let's start our Daily Laugh today. Preston 0-3 Aston Villa (FA Cup)Rashford 2 goals That was the real Brazil.▫️ No TikTok dances.▫️ No extravagant hairstyles.▫️ No individualism.It was a joy to watch.. No way!!! LOL Soccer A GOATED FRAME! Solskjaer's Besiktas becomes the first club to beat Galatasaray in the league this season. Please stay tuned on Daily Laugh. There will be more fun tomorrow!(Cre...

Wayne Rooney was caught short as he got suited and booted for a lads night out. The Manchester United icon, 39, hit the town in a black suit and tie as he enjoyed a few hours at The Nest Rooftop bar in Marylebone, an exclusive bar that boasts a 360-degree view of the London skyline.And the group would then leave Marylebone and head for the posh district of Mayfair as they settled in for dinner and...

Manchester City are keen on Eintracht Frankfurt's €60 million-rated youngster Hugo Larsson but face competition from Arsenal and Liverpool.City target Frankfurt midfielderLiverpool and Arsenal also interestedBundesliga side demand huge fee for youngsterWHAT HAPPENED?Pep Guardiola's side have opened initial talks for Larsson but have been warned that Eintracht Frankfurt will demand €60m...

RB Leipzig star Xavi Simons alongside a Manchester United badgeManchester United have been linked with a move for RB Leipzig star Xavi Simons and TEAMtalk can confirm there is interest in the Dutchman, but a blockbuster deal this summer has major obstacles.The 21-year-old has had an interesting journey so far, having joined Paris Saint-Germain from PSV Eindhoven in 2023, before being sent to RB Le...



- 1 Hot WAG flaunts 'astonishing' washboard abs in bikini
- 2 Danny Rohl hails Sheffield Wednesday resilience in draw at Cardiff
- 3 Alfie May double sends Birmingham step closer to Championship
- 4 Marcus Rashford scores first Premier League goal for Villa in win at Brighton
- 5 Ryan Lowe and Conor Hourihane felt team deserved more as Wigan and Barnsley draw
- 6 Mat Sadler hails Taylor Allen set-piece skills after Walsall snatch draw
- 7 Chris Davies says Alfie May’s goal drought never concerned him
- 8 Football fan 'eats' raw pig's head in ultimate insult
- 9 Marcus Rashford still looking to improve after firing Villa into FA Cup semis
- 10 Chelsea prepare €70m for Barcelona defender